I am finally finding back the time to write something at least once in a while. I've got tonnes to share. A lot of changes has happened in my life. Great, great changes. I will always hold on to the fact that nothing is more important than remembering Him before I sleep. And that we should all wash away our worry that burdens our tense shoulder during the day. Mikael is growing to become quite a handsome boy. Truly blessed with his presence. I chopped off his hair cause it was starting to poke his wonderfully roasted almond eyes. I rushed and made it look pretty ugly. F is still trying to strike a balance in life. I will let him adjust to his tune, and then I shall be next in getting my bounce back in the steps I take. Ciao.

2 comments:
Pampers penuh. So cute! haha..
hahaha..ke leggings dia ketat..hrmm
Post a Comment