Its a brand new month..and we start with January Mika!! I had my first ever organic lunch with Jengae at ampang hilir. The food tastes the same, its just the way the produce was taken care of thats different. Then had to send NannyK off on the 10th. Its sad of course, cause after this NannyK has to wait a long while before she can see Qiesha again. You will get to see her 2 weeks later, when we go visit.
You can recognize faces now..and smile. Love taking you out to silly trips to the mall. Frequenting the baby care room to sort you out. You weight at 5.07kgs now. Still pretty light on my shoulders. I am adjusting to the fact that you will be the reason I am wearing wrinkled blouses, even though I spend a good amount of effort ironing them out. I actually cried once while telling Aboh I felt ugly - please don't laugh at me!! Haha. I hope Aboh is appreciating how having a baby is taking its toll on my life. We both love you dearly, Mika!! Thats all that matters.

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Jan 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment