Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wk4. Bingo!


Happy 1 month cutie pie! You've gained 1kg, now you weigh about 4 kgs +. You still are a tad yellow, and I try to put you out in the sunlight whenever I can. We finally bought you a stroller..it was crazy, choosing and all that. Its a lot more pricier than my handbag. But its OK..I love you very much. I'm scared of trying to put you on the bottle..I've got this fear of you not wanting to take milk from me anymore. Silly, I know.

Happy 1 month cutie pie! You've gained 1kg, now you weigh about 4 kgs +. You still are a tad yellow, and I try to put you out in the sunlight whenever I can. We finally bought you a stroller..it was crazy, choosing and all that. Its a lot more pricier than my handbag. But its OK..I love you very much. I'm scared of trying to put you on the bottle..I've got this fear of you not wanting to take milk from me anymore. Silly, I know.


Kampung Kendong, Negeri Sembilan. Dec, 2011.

No comments: