Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wk2.

You still drink and sleep a lot. My ugly tummy still feels funny. I now have the courage to put on the scar lotion by myself. You have not mastered the fine art of nursing, leaving me bruised, battered and in agonizing pain. I think its you. We took you to PCMC and you were doing well. Already gaining weight and length. Wondered why you were still yellowish. I snuck out to klcc, aboh was kind and concerned that I was dying of boredom, when really, confinement wasn't all that bad. I still did not understand how much my body needed to rest, I was too busy trying to bounce back - to my dismay - my energy level is still below par. I feast on all sorts of milk producing veggies and the all tol famous snale head fish for fast recovery. I am so happy Mama is here to tend to my every need. Should I feel spoilt?

You are a tiny baby. I could carry you with one arm, and you'd fit fine. Its 14 days and we decided to plaster your hands and feet for keepsake! Lets pray for a better week ahead.


Keramat Permai, Dec 2011.

3 comments:

Tisha said...

hensemnya mika!!... moga peribadi nya juga hensem ..amin =)

Eh either mika kecik atau lengan kau yg besar. hehehehhe (tentu kin terus buat yoga skrang! LOL)

bijoux said...

Dik : aminnnn!!! Kau sebok nk analyze kann hehe. Mika kecik sgt ms bru lahir. Chhoiii =p

Serendipity said...

comel comel comel!!ko ktmane kin..nk jmpe mika!!