Monday, January 09, 2012

A case of the Yellow


Gosh its been ages since I last keyed in my worldly entry. I ran out of energy and am still fumbling with when I should get stuff done or sleep?! I don't really plan on making this blog now all about Mika, but hey, he might read this some day. He is really getting bigger now. He had a case of jaundice caused by my breastmilk. Thankfully it only lasted to 6 weeks. He is getting a much healthier glow now.
I even went to the extent of sunbathing him out in the back yard, in the local park. But really its not good, especially when I didn't apply any sunblock on him.

I am now torn between uploading pics here, or making a whole album for Mika. I am always worried about how exposed a person can really get by sharing everything on a social network website. And then there's twitter. Another social website where we can update our by-the-minute activity even when no one is asking.

Bahh. Humbug. Hope you guys had a good 2012 celebration!




No comments: