
Pagi tu Mama and Aboh had to decide on a final name for you. I knew it would be this from the start, saje je pancing F if we could have it spelled any other way =)
That evening we took you home and the first thing I did was cry my heart out. Our room was nowhere close to being a baby-friendly space for you. We didn't have the bed for you, or any bedsheets. There was no space meant for you. I cried, I felt so overwhelmed by your presence. I looked around our room and only saw pictures of F and I as a couple, and a bunch of pictures of me with my belly plastered on the wall. Where did you come from? Who are you again?
My least favourite show now is bringing home baby. I made my delivery..something closer to a nightmare than I'd have liked it to be. That would be something I have to work on for the next baby.
4 comments:
It's normal to have some baby blues after delivery,because truth its so overwhelming! I cried too when I took Bella home, I just felt like I had to.Yang penting always keep a positive mind :) I wish you well in your breastfeeding journey too!
oh my takotnya nk baby blues.. takot terover baby blues haha
yuniii : tq babe..sometimes its quite a lot to put on one person's shoulder..tu je =p
dik : hihi..insyaAllah ok nye. Izzal cam penyabar dan rajin =) you will need a lot of moral support, thats prob why its best our mums are around when we get back from the hospital!
i had my baby blues too! its hard to fall in love with someone i just met.
but now... u tell me! adam my number one love!! hihi.. mhuaxx to mika!
Post a Comment