I feel so annoyed when I'm basically the only one doing the housework. Dear God, please guide me and give me the patience of an elephant to train and educate my one and only partner in life on the importance of pitching in and helping.
I cannot imagine what living with an infant will be like. Will everyday be filled with household chores purely. Damn.
And they say that money can't buy happiness. At least it helps in keeping things orderly.
5 comments:
they wont do it unleast u asked them to do it. so make sure u ask for help!
mitak orang gaji hehehe
Could not agree more. I have this problem too but I have learned that I just need to ask if I need it. Senang. Sebab diorang ni kadang2 mmg tak paham2 kalau bagi hint.huhu.
hana ; aku dah ask da byk kali. hari2 kne ask letih macik
tisha ; aku belum boleh terima lg lah idea org gaji tu..cam pelik je haha tak biase kot. tgu la esok2 =p
yuni ; smpai di bawa ke merajuk masa tido sbb tak buat tugasan harian. hahahhaha. bertuah betul sang suami.
have the same problem over and over again. And he always said, ask la. Whenever dah mntk tlg pun, usually they wont do it, until 100 kali remind. So yeah, mmg susah. I wish i have a maid, especially at this time around. *sigh*
Post a Comment