Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Father's day will be like

On Father's Day we had a celebratory dinner at a nearby restaurant. Ashwan's favourite place to binge on meat (-_-) I have a tendency to avoid eating meats, I'm not sure if its a required taste or if its just the fact that I crave pasta and sandwiches more these days.

We talked the waitress into giving our table two complementary buffalo wings instead of one, since Mama put the emphasis on how our party of 7 potentially has 3 fathers in it. Haha. Makanan free memang sodap.

***

For our next Father's Day, F simply requested that all his children and myself included will have to write/dictate our love for him and why he's a great father at that. I personally find it amusing, to have him think that far, and to request something of that manner. I do not enjoy public appreciation talks or like to declare my love out loud I guess.

So here's to pen and paper. Shall we meet again next year, during Father's Day.

No comments: