Wednesday, April 06, 2011

It all feels the same


I woke up this morning bright and early and decided to treat myself to a breakfast in bed with my PJs on and without the need to brush my teeth. Lovely morning surprise to receive a phone call from F!! The waves have been high and mighty in the east coast of Malaysia, and his little crew boat had to make a U-turn for fear of perishing at sea.

Basically it just means another weekend without him. I still get the same queries from the guys I just met in the base. Where F is and how we are going to make our paths cross if we both play out at sea. I had a cold pear all to myself, and a tall mug of oatmeal and anlene mix. I am getting old.

I did a 30 minute track training this evening. On my last 20 sec leg I sprinted pass a wee school boy of mere 8 years of age, and in passing him I teased him to keep on going. Eventually we sprinted my last leg together, and of course the kid beat me. I had a good run.

Mama will be leaving early Monday morning. I can't wait to go home, sleep with my mom by my side. See, nothing much has changed.

3 comments:

Tisha said...

ohlololo cian kamu.. but it makes u rindu him more than ever kan?

/'zi:/ said...

kin, cantik gamba!^_^ kat mane tu. kem slm kat mama ko ya, hugs.

bijoux said...

Dik aah mmg pon lagi2 bila blk kl bilik ni wujud pon sbb dia aritu..boo hoo

Ni gambar kt siem reap, one of the shops located along the streets =)