Friday, April 22, 2011

The-not so current- P situation

I work in a world where the ratio of women to men would be 1:25, there are only 3 female engineers, and another 90 of male. Ok maybe my ratio is kinda off. Who cares.

Straight after marriage, we both knew that we were going to go ahead and try for a baby. It wasn't something agreed upon. Instead, I've had it instilled into my brain that we shouldn't plan for these things, for fear that we are actually rejecting or declining what The Almighty is offering.

But deep down inside, I knew I was not planning on having a child before I did my 3-year project cum promotion that is something pretty major. It invovles a revenue oriented project presentation, dissertation paper, a series of 7 interviews with each department (finance, ethics, management, personnel..etc) for a duration of 2 hours each. In a nutshell, its just as bad as a final year thesis this one.

Numerous talks between F and I resulting in getting his consent on not trying for a baby, but did not mean that we were on the pill, or anything like that. We just went for it. Like two crazy kids having fun rolling on pot.

I've felt so pressured lately. I can't seem to be happy if it was true I have conceived. And I don't seem to care much about it either if it did happen.

Haha..I just had to keep this for the record. We love each other still. No matter what. I hope.

4 comments:

/'zi:/ said...

of course lah still love each other dum dum!! eeee geram aku haha. suka pikir pepelik.

TAKE GOOD CARE KAT SANA PESANAN DARI AYAT BID*N

love love

bijoux said...

haha jgn la marah..ni confession zaman dahulu kala ni. baru nak post =p

ok kem slm kat BID*N tak terlatih itu =)

Tisha said...

cant help ourselves thinking abt it right? all i can say as much as i find its hard to do -- go with the flow =)

bijoux said...

haha..yes go with the flow. aku rase mase aku tulis ni aku terlalu newly wed. everything came as a shock.