We started the new year with another empty fuel tank and I've come to realize that I now bear thick skin when it comes to stopping the traffic and pushing the car. Ok well I am not usually the one pushing, more like steering+grumbling+pissed+totally shocked+worried that I'm going to be late for work/dinner/home. Who am I KIDDING. Will he ever learn?
Empty fuel tank, 2008. This was the first time and it was kind of cute/funny/adorable. We were saved by his friend, he had a 4door EK. We were stranded behind the archway of kampung besut.
Then it happened again and this time we were with mama, on our way to KT. Embarrassing/tah pape. I thought he learned his lesson. But no. Wait. Minyak habis lagi, he was on his way to see me and I waited for hours. Mintak tolong dari adik-adik trainee. Remember? And again, after the Jabor toll, on our way to Kemaman. And another time, Joe died near 3residen. And again, somewhere in Kemaman town, I had to go to work with his office van.
Most of the time his friends would come to the rescue. In early January we were stranded in front of the secondary school and I had no choice but to get on a motorcycle with him to work. In my 25 years of age, I have never rode a motorcycle, the last time I was ever on one it was Ujie's scooter and all I remembered was my head banging into hers whenever we drove cross a bumper. Sweet.
Empty fuel tank, 2008. This was the first time and it was kind of cute/funny/adorable. We were saved by his friend, he had a 4door EK. We were stranded behind the archway of kampung besut.
Then it happened again and this time we were with mama, on our way to KT. Embarrassing/tah pape. I thought he learned his lesson. But no. Wait. Minyak habis lagi, he was on his way to see me and I waited for hours. Mintak tolong dari adik-adik trainee. Remember? And again, after the Jabor toll, on our way to Kemaman. And another time, Joe died near 3residen. And again, somewhere in Kemaman town, I had to go to work with his office van.
Most of the time his friends would come to the rescue. In early January we were stranded in front of the secondary school and I had no choice but to get on a motorcycle with him to work. In my 25 years of age, I have never rode a motorcycle, the last time I was ever on one it was Ujie's scooter and all I remembered was my head banging into hers whenever we drove cross a bumper. Sweet.
Some people think its really fun and adventurous, not knowing what is to happen next. All I thought of while he fumbled with the car was - how irresponsible he is in person and how unreliable he would be if it came to taking me to work or the kids to school one day. Which explained why halfway on the bike I was in tears fuming my sorry life off.
6 comments:
oh dear. life doesnt come in easy way all the time. im sure you'll get your way soon or later.
=p
naek moto pegi keje best ape. aircond kuat. the he he...
everything's gonna be fine, insyaAllah ^_^.
p/s: tulsa oil, philbrook museum, the best brunch, serene piazza =)
hahah terima kasih rakan2. saje nak kongsi ngn korang. ni real life story ye. tade y aku reka pon.
i totally understand why u cried on the bike. if i were u i wudda think of the future and wonder too...*sigh*
just remember 1 thing: Men will NEVER change.
tahu. usaha aku agak pointless. aku perlukan kau utk keep me sane. jd. hati2 memandu ok.
Post a Comment