Early morning procrastinated thanks to cartoon network. Aseana for lunch. When we talked about my horrible mood swings. Little does he know I'm still waiting for him to come clean about new year's eve. Which, by the way will probably never happen.
Ran across to Jalan TAR. Met up with a good friend of mine. He knows I'm messed up but he only stuck to saying I look happy. Of course. Ran back to KLCC. God, I'm so thankful I don't work in a highly corporate-high edge company or building. Drives me nuts.
I'm tired and sore from squash and the silly step aerobics. I don't really want to see you tomorrow either you know.
Ran across to Jalan TAR. Met up with a good friend of mine. He knows I'm messed up but he only stuck to saying I look happy. Of course. Ran back to KLCC. God, I'm so thankful I don't work in a highly corporate-high edge company or building. Drives me nuts.
I'm tired and sore from squash and the silly step aerobics. I don't really want to see you tomorrow either you know.
1 comment:
tak ajak ponnnnnnn
Post a Comment