Wednesday, January 13, 2010

8, Jalan Sultan Ismail


I cajoled Naz to coming with us - Jeng and I to a photoshoot to take place at Chow Kit. Initially I thought it was just a J&me activity but I found out the event was from an invite in fb. Ah ah ah sesak napas. I just had to find me a buddy! Naz fell through and there we were bright and early at Chow Kit monorail waiting for the rest of the photography gurus to come. I am just a newbie.

I loved that outing so much. It felt native, backdated - the part where I am trailing the whole length of the market by foot and only paying rm4 for transport to Chow Kit. I miss Hankyu Jaya. It was an old 'mall' back then which had gone out of business and constantly been replaced by numerous other supermarket chains but to no avail. Its now plaza TAR.

I love waking up early on the weekends. I feel like almost everybody in the city is either asleep, walking/washing clothes/raking grass/sweeping dust - in their sleep while I seize the day by venturing out early before the crowd rushes in. I am such a morning person! Till our next morning rendezvous, KL.

4 comments:

Jay said...

the main topic of our conversation that day all boils down to: How cool is that if ur address is: 8, Jln Sultan Ismail?

LOL! good times..good times...

bijoux said...

50100 lagi. hahahahha. yes. so glad we had naz along as well.

Anonymous said...

eh 8 jln sultan ismail tu office aku.. camna ni?

bijoux said...

ye ke aku ingt kat maybank mane tah. hahaha. o well. tape la ktorang nak bg alamat ni jugak kat site baru ni =p