Im in Singapore now. I wanted to share a lot here in my personal space. I've been giving off bad vibes to F lately. And I cant blame him for feeling tired of this emotional baggage I seem to be carrying around with me for no apparent reason. I can only say that I am jealous of all the wrong things.
Raya was great. I got to do all my cousins and even my aunt's black eyeliner. Which is good, cause I am halfway through my eyeliner pot. And I need to finish it before I can go and try another one. My flight is in another hour's time and I am in Changi International Terminal 2, with free wi-fi access that lasts up to 6 hours per account. All you need to do is give the pretty lady your passport and she'll hand you a username and password. Cool rite?
I didnt bring a lot of money with me this time. I only changed rm100 and got about a quarter of a million of rupiah. Geez. Their money needs time getting used to. I dont plan on spending my money on anything other than bakso and other foodies. I will stay away from meat cause I'm not too sure on how halal those things are.
I miss F a lot. He knows it. But sometimes other things get in the way and I have a hard time of conveying how I truly feel about him. And things. I need to get myself back together. I am losing my spark big time.
Wish me luck for my job stint! I have no clue what I am going to Balikpapan for. But damn, dont we all need the money.
Raya was great. I got to do all my cousins and even my aunt's black eyeliner. Which is good, cause I am halfway through my eyeliner pot. And I need to finish it before I can go and try another one. My flight is in another hour's time and I am in Changi International Terminal 2, with free wi-fi access that lasts up to 6 hours per account. All you need to do is give the pretty lady your passport and she'll hand you a username and password. Cool rite?
I didnt bring a lot of money with me this time. I only changed rm100 and got about a quarter of a million of rupiah. Geez. Their money needs time getting used to. I dont plan on spending my money on anything other than bakso and other foodies. I will stay away from meat cause I'm not too sure on how halal those things are.
I miss F a lot. He knows it. But sometimes other things get in the way and I have a hard time of conveying how I truly feel about him. And things. I need to get myself back together. I am losing my spark big time.
Wish me luck for my job stint! I have no clue what I am going to Balikpapan for. But damn, dont we all need the money.
5 comments:
shud i quote shrek dat u r like onions with layers or titanic dat a woman's heart is like a sea of secrets?did i even quote them rite?lol.anyhow,u know what i mean.plus dont blame urself 2 much,dont thnk too far eithr.im sure u can find d balance and the spark.al d best n enjoy balikpapan!huggss
oh aku sgt memahami perasaan merindui ... tsk tsk... kdg2 serba salah asik nk burden dia dgn perasaan emo kita sbb small2 things like couldnt get through his mobile, takleh packing, takleh angkat barang, baju koyak...
zarina : quote me on both, u still know how crazy i get sometimes over the dumbest things. tp tak sedumb bende2 tsha mention tu kottt. hahaha.
tsha : ngengade nye kau. haha. tp bab tak leh get thru his phone tu taleh blah kan. tp tu normal. y baju koyak etc etc tu..harus kee?? haha.
harus wei. so imagine me being crazy bout lil stoopid things huahua.. and how crazy he is..cube bersabar dgn aku...
u are so cute. i bet he digs ur crazy gene. haha. aku ni tgh nak mengehad kan tahap gile aku. so that he doesnt really think im crazy. noona!
Post a Comment