How do you enjoy your time in the park? Laze around and wait until it gets late. Walk steadily past all the trees and greet all the blooming flowers. Read a book and pleasantly find yourself dozing off, gently feeling the breeze of the wind beneath the rustling of the leaves. Birds a-chirping. Dog a-licking your face...Haha. Kidding.
I had a great time while I was here in Tulsa. We didn't even have to go far out of this state to truly enjoy ourselves here. Sure everyone told us what a cowboy town it was and how dead boring things could get if you didn't have a car.
I had a great time while I was here in Tulsa. We didn't even have to go far out of this state to truly enjoy ourselves here. Sure everyone told us what a cowboy town it was and how dead boring things could get if you didn't have a car.
There are always parks if you go out of south east asia. Its in their bloods to celebrate trees, and maybe it is also due to the climate. So parks are a lot more enjoyable where it is cooler. Reasons aside, I believe that we both experienced what it was like to have been surrounded with strong art influence (I'm relating this to the painters and poets that we read about..not ourselves), and the means to express themselves through words and drawings.
Being in parks makes me happy. And I've always taken them for granted. The trees. The flowers and rocks. Being in parks sort of make you believe that you could actually make time freeze.

4 comments:
Yeah no wonder I met this 2 australian tourist and they are like..park-freaks!! They came all the way to KL looking for parks..like doing some kinda park hopping like that. I never knew what is there in parks until u explain it here.
Maybe they felt the same way too..boleh gang lah korang!!
I'll try to enjoy the parks like u did the next time i'm in one. I promise!! :D
oh aku kawan ngan jengga dlm situasi ni. Aku tau car park tiang no sekian2 level sekian2. Other than that..
mcm mne? tak phm lar. car park tu pn kne enjoy ke? aku igt kepen x igt mne dia park keta mse kt OU kn.
bulls : tu la park kat msia paneh la jadah pe aku nak lepak bwh pokok unless la tu kampung atok aku ke kan. haha. yeah im sure u will see what i mean =p
pens : u so metropolitan. haha.
ana : tu la car park ni bahaye. aku slalu salin # park spot sorok2 supaye tak upset kan diri at the end of the day bile ngn F. oops. haha. carpark leh enjoy kalau nak. Curve wud b my favret. 2nd place sunway.
Post a Comment