Hargh hargh. Cannot breathe. How can I go to an outlet and be bankrupt before I get there? Hinnnsss. Hinnnssss. We'll mesti ade cara. Here's the brilliant plan. (Take out yellow notepad)..
I'm gonna pretend that I have $200 for my own stuff. (lodging, transportation not included in this budget.) Then I'm gonna try to get myself 2 cardi tops, and a pair of jeans. Jeans is optional since I have an array of loyal jeans that I seem to repetitively wear without fail or feel the need of a different shade of blue. Plus jeans je kot, I can get them whereverr.
2 cardi tops, try to get them from either Forever 21 (yes I know we have this back home..but I need these babies noww) or just cheap at Charlotte Russe.
This one is cute! Either in white or black. Most likely white cause I have tonnes of black ones.
The ruffles is actually a piece of ribbon sewn on. Cute giler.
This one is kinda plain jane. Not really me. Unless I am now working in an office. Ok so cancel lah. Tak jadik.
This woven black cardi is cute juge. But not as loud as the one with the sewn on ribbon kan? More subdued and calm, i guess.Ok tape, if I fail to get them while I am dutifully outlet shopping in LA, I will have my F buy them for meee in the UK =)
Ok tape. Tenang2 aje. Hahahahaha.
2 comments:
engkau ni pakai baju pape pon sesuaiii =)
ngahahaha tankkss dahling. tp u tau2 la kannn. pompuan. cu soon babes.
Post a Comment