Should make more sense if the title read 'mismatched' instead. Lately I have been feeling a lot of mixed emotions. F told me that girls are very evil, in a sense that we would never put our friends before ourselves. His statement annoyed me very much that evening.
The air is condensed thick with wedding percipitate. I spelt participates. Haha. My mother went down to BP last weekend and had a formal meet-and-greet with the to be in-laws. Sometimes people will take advantage of you, regardless of how much you discussed beforehand. So my brother had a shocker of his life. Lucky dude that the soon to be mother in law was joking, about the price.Maybe she thought she was pricing her car outside the house instead of, well you get the picture.
Myanmar campaign is a nag. All I do now is wait in the base for it to happen. It might clash with my brother's engagement date. Cookiemonster. My boss will be leaving for a week off. So you can only imagine how estatic I will be when the time comes.
I got my mother a nice ring for mother's day - while we were supposedly shopping for my brother's engagement ring - on sale so, what the heck.
***
I almost booked myself a 0.70 carat ring with money that I did not have. Haha. Do you think I scared the shit out of F?
5 comments:
fuyo. adekah 1 karat lebih tinggi dr 0.7 karat?
wei beli cincin kt mane??? nk tahu jugak!
wei serius shit. konfem F terkencing2 dlm suar tu.ahakz.
ala.... jgn la xde on the 13th . isk. jd 'black 13th' la tnpa kehadiran mu di sisi kami² (eh. kami toh ramai dh kn ? hoho.).
abg toh r pi bwk kete toh. soh bwk jjh xmau. wan ckp klau nek kete toh ke bp mau patah pinggang. eh. lewis hamilton toh oke je bwk kete smpit² tp x ptah². hahahahaha.
oh. get home soon otey. nnti leh tgk pixies kt cam wan.
konfem ah terkencing!! bagus kin. leh aku gunakan ini utk bahan dia waktu weekend nanti.
tsha : rings go on sale everytime nak cuti skola - reason being, sumorang nak kawen mase cuti skola. i even got invites on a monday, tuesday..of a working week.
ana : tp as we all know die y ready sbnanye..so mb aku y tetelan air liur sbb tekejots.
along : black friday?haha akak mmg tak kenan pon 13th.tp mls nak pk sgt.insyaAllah i will do my bestest to be there.
pens : hoi jgn ler usik F aku tu. sbb..sbb..sbb.. jgn laa!!
Post a Comment