I had 2 weeks off after my stint in the UK. And when with family, it is always good to be home..
Kak Iju and Faidhi. Faidhi is good as scrunching up his nose in a cute bunch and then we'd all say, "Say Kill Kill Die Die!!" Cause the kid looks so much like Chucky the evil doll, like in the yeste ryears scary movie. Haha. His mom thinks I taught him how to scrunch his nose up like that. Pas vraiment, ca. I only met the kid for a day what. Haha.
Kak Iju on her engagement day. Fooling around with Suri while waiting for the signal from people down below hailing,"Come and bring the bride to be~!!" Haha. My one and only favourite kakak spupu!
And then of course, we went to Port Klang before I had to leave my world behind..
And now I am back in Kemaman. Somehow I feel hatred whenever I am back here. Its not the place, but the fact that I will not get to be home anytime soon that bugs me the most. Why Laaaaa. Buduh.



3 comments:
the boy is too cute for words ! and congrats to the bride-to-be for her engagement ! when will be ur turn i wonder..huhu the last sentence ! u endured uk n all..ull be just fine till ur back in ur mommys arms..;) chin up !
thanks nadia. u are always reliable when it comes to seeing the positives of things! esok sabtu. hari utk tido. yipee.
I've spent some times asking why for this and that, at the end of the day its just the matter of our mindset on which answer that we want to accept. Becareful my dear, its a wild world, others can say anything to comfort you. Think for the best, pray for guidance.
Post a Comment