
Above: Mansur and Robin Hood of Nottingham Forest, and below: Azwan, who is just as camwhorish as my rumet, Jengga. But it was fun.
So I joined the likes of Azwan, Sahala and the pretty Russian Mansur for day trip to Nottingham. Or notts, as the English would say.
We took an early train to Nottingham, it was only an hour away from Lincoln and the trip costs us only a mere 4 pounds, if my memory serves me correct.
I only wanted to see the City Council. I’ve seen too many pictures of it. And I couldn’t even begin to care what it is and why it is there. (Being in school has really defined the word ignorant) haha.
Breakfast at Le petit Fours. The boys had onion soup while I had a lovely vanilla danish.
But we only ended up with enough time to go see Robin Hood – the statue, go up a Castle which costs us 3 pounds and then what did we do… oh yeah. We were famished silly so we ran through the rain scouring for a ‘nice’ place to eat. (I could’ve survived with a tuna sandwich but then again, I was traveling with BOYSS)
We finally found a cute café by the name Café Rouge. I loved it!! We all had something seafood, since all of us except Sahala were muslims. The food was not as perfect as The Barge, but I loved my fish salad to pieces!!
I guess this would be one of the last entrees about me and the UK. I’m sure we’ve all had about enough of it eyh?
Take this.
Cheers.





5 comments:
wahhh, ke UK!
jeles bangat sih!
am not bored with ur post, but am salivating on all the food pics ! sedapp!
along - heh along.. kte aritu dok UK 10 weeks for a training.. hi hi hi.
nadia - mungkin ade lg satuuu lasttt post on the uk. but we'll see =p
along - heh along.. kte aritu dok UK 10 weeks for a training.. hi hi hi.
nadia - mungkin ade lg satuuu lasttt post on the uk. but we'll see =p
yeay lotsa pictures!! very nice
Post a Comment