Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week 2. Going Downhole


(L-R) Azwan, Malik, me, Lei, Xin, Tarn, Thomas, Mansur and Mikhail aka Misha @ Castle Square.
Week 2 passed us by like a bolt of thunder. The build up was felt, and in the end all we could recall was the fear of facing it and then, much like any weather. We forgot about it. Week 2 was pretty tough if you asked me. It wasn't as much to understand as compared to the basic hydraulics week, but boy there was so many things to remember!



On the way down into town from the Castle & Cathedral area.

This week we focused on downhole tools and did some calculations. I personally felt like I liked it the most since the tools were pretty much the only dainty little things you would possibly find in the wellsite. And changing the o-rings always made me feel like a dentist. Haha.


Tarn & me @ Lincoln town center.

My classmates are really fast people. They pick up much more than I can during class. I have always known myself to be the type to let it all in through one ear, jot down a note or two and then curse myself till I remember everything by heart.


We have been having dinner over at azwan's place a lot lately. The dude likes to cook. And we are always well stocked. Makes a good team huh?


Lincoln cathedral, the location for da vinci's shooting!!

I didn't go anywhere new during the weekend. Walked around Lincoln center again, and found halal meat. Thus, most of this is last week's pictures. Will put up some more.

1 comment:

Jay said...

awesomeeee picture lagi dan lagi dan lagiii pls


wey..pc aku rosak. down. tp skg da ok. happy. tp kne kerja. down. nk repair camera..dah ade fungus. damn.