Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Itch


I've felt like this before. Tonnes of workload. Wake up way too early in the morning to keep up with the flow. Listen all day to the lessons and go home tired and hungry to an empty house and I practically run off the bus as I have spent all day longing my webcam.


And him.


But this is too much. I am constantly on the brink of cracking. Talk too long, and I would start to twitch. And itch.
Love? Who cares about love when all you can think about is the homework in the bag.. Like 7 friggin pages of it!


Not enough talk and being told off to sleep. Thats another cookie.
So yeah, sod it. I'll let you know what I am thinking.
It is always better that you are far away and that I am in control of everything.

3 comments:

Kunaz said...

kin, bontot ko ke yg hot tu? wahaha!

bijoux said...

haha thanks babe. aku pon tak pasan raincoat tu berlobang. siot jek group mate aku amek gamba nih =p

Jay said...

raincoat berlobang? hahaha i tot it was a pocket and u put ur gloves init