On 28th October I left for Brunei with Nicholas Moses. We had to go for our lab session there. Unfortunately the lab session was cut short since the lab techy had to go offshore. We stayed in the Swiss Apartment Hotel, Kuala Belait.
Kuala Belait apparently was at the end tip of Brunei, relatively from Bandar Seri Begawan. After landing at the airport, I immediately dozed off only to constantly find myself to wake up and see the same straight road ahead. Kinda like a bad dream. It turned out to be that the highway there does only consist of this one main road which lead from one part of the country to another.
Once we arrived in Kuala Belait, I realized that it took us about 4 hours from the airport to where we were headed!!
The place was kinda quiet. Most of the shops closed at 8pm. Nick and I ended eating at the same place for lunch and dinner. This cute western eatery which served really good food. I bet everyone thought we were there on holiday. Haha.
I'm bored. Obviously. Waiting is a painfully agonizing part of living.
Beam me up scotty, please.
1 comment:
no offense to the bruneians, but yea brunei is kind of quiet..at least its easy to meet royalties and hot hot guys ! hahaha..hang in there bijoux..
Post a Comment