
Jengga tanye. Dan ini jawapan ku. This is outside warehouse 29, my place of work. I work 6 days a week. One day entitled for rest. I sleep through the whole day. This preschool is getting a bit tiring for me. I enjoy the work, maintenance, learning lots of new systems and all mechanical stuff. But I have never been this low in my whole life. I have not yet been offshore.
The staff house is empty. I live there alone. I have no one to talk to. Its been like this for a week now.
I was supposed to do my review on nitrogen units today. But my boss suddenly left for KL for the rest of the week. Pretty sucky huh? So lamat lagi lah aku dpt appraisal. Mmg taik.
Tolong la cepat2 anta aku g oman. There is no future for female engineers in this company in this location. Bla bla bla..
6 comments:
schlumberger is so cute bijoux ! i guess ive nothing to say but hang in there..this is the 3rd time right ?
hehehe.. nadia nadia. 3rd time ke hundredth time ke.. ur support really means a lot =) im hangingg la ni babe. skrang kne byk besaba je.
yeah babe. hang in there. it must suck, not being able to talk to anyone.. but hey.. thats the use of blogging rite? :)
but, ape2 hal pun, i'm so darn proud of u!
why go to Oman when you can come to Norway instead?
=P
hang in there, darkest days have yet to come, but there's no reason not to hope for a perfect day tomorrow!
cheers~
khair - hey dearie, thanks for dropping by. aku tgh nikmati saat2 sesbelum flight ku ke dubai. la la la. sedih la plak nak tinggalkan msia ni. will try to update kalau ade peluang =p
azrin - mcm laa HIT boleh demand2 nakg mane.. ni pon da cukup baik derang tak decide to keep me there in kemaman and not know anything. kui kui kui. brighter days, insyaAllah.. good luck in school dude!
hahaha..dont worry, i am sure u'll have fun kat dubai tu nanti..
thanks for the wish, i passed the school already, now balik in norway sambung post-school lak.. hopefully dpt breakout cepat2..hehehe
=)
Post a Comment