Saturday, September 01, 2007

Littlest Things

Some things happen chronologically. You can't control it. But the pieces will fall.

Like dominoes.

Once upon a graduation, the little red ants made their way to the finish lines.



The sky was kind and blue. The horizon promised to never be the same again after this day.

Friends stopped by to bid their farewells. And family came to pick up the remains.


Life is like a box of swiss chocolates.


You never know when you have so much time in the world to do nothing and just be there for them.

But now, I am worried about security.

My friends say that they will always have my back. I never doubt them.



I will miss the happy moments!! Pray for whatever that lay ahead.
And whatever you do....


Keep in touch ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful.oo i always wanted ur flair of writing.full of extended meanings.

bijoux said...

hey there u. hehe. ni entry yg fun fun aje. had a bunch of post graduation pics. mase ni tgh pk psl nak kene pegi ke penang.haha..