Wednesday, September 12, 2007

CONVO weekend!!

Happy convocation to me!! And praises to Allah, that my whole family made it to the event.


Thank you jengga for the bearbear.

And you, for your friendship and kind guidance.

And I know you will miss me, but we are all entitled to our dreams. This will be mine, ok? =)

In the name of love I have done more than terrible of things. I keep you secure and safe from all the shit I can give to the world. Eh, ape ni. Congratulations!! (haha)

Oh pastu the night before was the Graduation Dinner. Theme was batik and formal.

My mech gurls. Naz is with carigali, and sara will be working in INSTEP (don't ask)


Ni scandal jengga #12. Hehe. Da grad, jd aku mls nak kaver2 da kan cinod. Goodluck to all my friends. May Allah guide us to the right path and grant us strength for all that is right =)
And while I am at it, I am praying for a more fulfilled ramadhan..

***

Murder murder, she cried.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so jealous..my time will come in 2 years..huh !congrats dear !

Whiteflipflop said...

Congrats Kin-kin!!! yeay u dah officially grad. jom, celebrate!!!

bijoux said...

nadia - saba babess!! 2 years will definitely be over b4 u know it. jd, selamat merancang utk hari penting anda =)

elle - tenkiu tenkiu, mari celebrateee =)

Unknown said...

shikin. apesal aku nampak lebih tinggi dari kau? aku ingat kite same ketinggian.. wait, don't let me flatter myself. u bent ur knee kan. ;P