Thursday, August 09, 2007

Her rosy cheeks + cherry lips


Weekends suck. I brake my back making love to my job. The kids are wonderful and so full of innocence. You'd wish you could scrape some of their innocence off their pudgy paint covered fingers or wet chewy lips, bottle it up and perhaps use when you find yourself at a youth less pit.

But on weekdays, zaza and I get to savour the kids all to ourselves. That's why I love my Fridays and Mondays.

My appeal to transfer to KL has been rejected (Hello, Penang). I am going to ask for a delay in my date of report for duty but the latest they could give me was until the 3rd of September. So little time, so not enough money for all this nonsense.

I'll just throw in my towel and work there as I know I'll entertain all the lonesome blokes in the depot and maybe even the other men in the nearby manufacturing plants. Like it or not, they will have nothing else to do but to notice my rosy cheeks and cherry lips.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kiki. auwwww.
don't be so cross dear.
i'll pray tht everything will turn out find for u. :)

nanti we'll arrange for a visit then we go eat pasemboq k?
(then u can return the favour by visiting somban plak. haha)

Anonymous said...

bijoux..oo yes..theyll definitely notice ur rosiness!i like innocent kids..easy to manage..but the messy ones..oo..to the left!;p so Penang it is..and im happy for you for another purely selfish reason..a place to stay should i crave for kuey teow..;) good luck in ur future undertakings !

bijoux said...

ayu: cross cross cross. corrs. haha, ye la ye la. ai go visit u plak one sweet day when i am on my way to visit my bf and then can oso stop by atuks house and everybodi in nogori will b so heppi. he he.

nadia: ha cik adik, dtg jgn tak dtg okayy. thanks for the well wishes!

Jay said...

wohhh bebunge tu mesti ko yg lukis kan sikinnn aku tau sgt tuh bunge ko tuh!!! :P

bijoux said...

yes bulat. ko mmg bijak dan pintar. hehe.