Friday, May 18, 2007

Mari Present Mitos~

Ini poster sy yg mls nak print2 tp rajin nak stay up until 4am menampal2..motiff??


'Twas the day of Wednesday, 9th of May that i was scheduled to present my project yg tah pape itu.

I don't even want to remember the title. Its too long and I always get the arrangement of the terms all wrong. I'm doing modelling, in other words, just calculations a bunch and then run in ansys to see if my calculations tally up with the simulation.

See, ansys is a garbage in - garbage out simulation. And I am damned sure that what I keyed in was garbage, and convenient to say that what I calculated was even more garbage since I couldn't find any standards in the library to help me undo the garbageness of it. So this leads us to:

garbage in (calculated) = garbage out (ansys)

Cantik kan? Cantik sgt smpai da mls nak interperate the logic behind this deformation.

The equation above comes to an equilibrium and thus, I have succeeded in completing my objective of the project!! *clap clap*

Ngaha.. anyhoo the presentation was a breeze, the 2 external examiners did not have that much to say about my project but rather wanted to know more on the general outlook of using hydrogen as an alternative for vehicles.

Luckily, I did my homework and read through various symposiums so all that im-reading-cuz-im-worried has definitely paid off!!

In a nutshell, (oh sungguh bore that phrase) my presentation went well but I was dumb enough to hang around until the 3rd presenter ( my group of 4 material friends have always been supportive of one another, we'd rat on the sv, or warn one another of upcoming storms, you get the picture. so it was normal of us to wait till the end of the presentation slot), which turned out to be a mistake.

Sitting there idling away~ then all of the sudden the question pops out.


"If we strengthen our material, are we or are we not compromising the material's ductility? Or shall we begin with, what is ductility or how can we define flexural strength? Ashratul?" Ngaha..tenganga aku di situ. Deng! I should've just scram right after my presentation.

Sufficient to say that after the 3rd person I gave a signal to my sv saying that I'd be leaving now, into the arms of my bf (hehe, couldn't resist to add la sorry yeh) haha.

So that was my final final year project presentation. so dramatic lah. Yea rite. Im just thankful this nightmarish ordeal is OVER!! peace.

The other good-looking posters. Rm20 ke brape print. Beli2 kertas..rm4 =p

2 comments:

Remi said...

kenangan yang menarik..trima kasih kerana berkongsi dgn kami :)

bijoux said...

hait remi-san, u are most welcome!! will try to post up some more if possible =)