
Yes so this past week has been the living hell of my school years.
Monday- Facilities Eng Test 2 - but later turned into a take home test thanks to the 'genius' brainstorming idea of a few men of my class. Like, why not ask for a take home on friday or something?? I could've head home and spend the whole weekend with my brothers and even go to nino's birthday bash. Stupid. I still hate you. Thats why I am reluctant to go to the mechanical batch bbq event sunday evening. Stupid.
Tuesday&Wednesday - God blessed holiday(s). Study for all the tests. Tp mcm tak je. Leka. Rabu g gym!
Thursday - Eng Econs & Entreprenuership Test 2, was kinda easy or was it because I thought it was easy but really did it all wrong? 20 mcqs, easy breezy, covergirl. Haha. Argh belasah je la.
Friday - FYP Final Draft Due. Slept for 4 hours and had it all compiled and ready by 8am in the morning. At 10am (cause I needed to have it bound and stuff) I made my way to Block 17 only to realize that my SV's office was in Block 18. Cuckoo.
- Drilling & Prod. Tech Test 2. Mcm serabot sbb kne plot graph. And I know I mislabelled a line on the graph. Oh bugger.
- 11pm OB group meeting preparation for the tower building event on Saturday morning. Practised the song like crazy. But thank God I was in a group of 6 girls and 2 boys. So the singing and choreography was fun.
That, ladies and gentleman, was my last and final week of school for the term of 2002-2007. Alhamdulillah. Argh. I don't want to graduate.
3 comments:
alamak dik! u sound sungguh la marah ek. bawak bertenang ek *walau akak tau perasaan utk bertenang amat lah payah :D
bijoux i totally know (though ive never experience it firsthand)the hectic schedule that comes with fyp by seeing housemates and friends struggle.well all i can say is hang in there and before u can say rumpelstilskin ull be finishing everything and graduating ! so sad..a lot of friends are graduating and ive 3 years to go..demm !
kak anna: oh maseh kak, tp kte da ok =) frustrated sket sbb mcm da setel sume tp masih serabut idop.ish.tak berkat nih.
nadia: hehe, you'll get there soon dear. dont rush into anything. it will wash you over like a tidal wave =P
Post a Comment