So I did some self-pampering-soul-defining last night. I asked a stupid question, which in turn gave me a smack right in your face answer. Delicious. It was a personality trait question. There.
I've been watching too much of f.r.i.e.n.d.s. and now think that he should too. To think that I've been happiliy sailing the sea of love with him when all along he thinks I make a bad classy is just too big a shock.
Is it true that girls fall much more harder in love? I've been living in my fantasy that we've sailed the 7 seas in beautiful weather and he thinks the sails are all crooked now. Fix it, please.
I never thought you were perfect since the beginning, so there is no reason why either of us should change to satisfy that myth.
Bloody emotions. Aye aye that.
6 comments:
yep,girls fall extremely hard in love.i guess its the result of our fairy tales.;) maybe hormones are raging?period around the corner? guys and girls differ in expectations.i think.
it's harder when the thing is in front of ur eyes already.
it's more challenging when it's not yours
fairy tales is cool, but not everything that we want is meant for us.
no..lemmi rephrase..not everything that we want is good for us, in a sense that mayb wen we get it we'll find it is actually quite not as interesting as we thought it is..
nadia: aah, i think its a mix of all those. a friend is jealous that girls can get mad at anything and still get away with it. hehe.
jengs: how we live in our fairytales. or maybe thats me je kot. thanks for ur input babe.
Damn estrogens (how do u even spell that?). I think it all comes down to the person involved. Although girls can say they love harder, but there's no exact measure of hardiness on that matter kan. So it can't be proven ;P
ala pen, u always want me to disect things that u know u can retaliate back to kan kann. like i dont know u. hehe. sometimes, if you love a person thatt bad, sooner or later she is bound to love you back. period. so yeah, it does come down to the person involved.
Post a Comment