TEC babes! Technology Education and Careerfair. I think thats what it stands for. Its UTP's own career fair, although I have to say that it is rather one sided. All the companies that took part were all oil and gas companies. There were none to accomodate manufacturing, automotive or even chemical industries. Not everyone from UTP wants or have interests in oil and gas. I'm just venting out for the behalf of those who feel frustrated and pissed at the same time, kan naz kan?
In the morning we had rounds of interviews with Cooper Cameron, and Schlumberger's 1st round of screen tests-cum-interview.
I picked out a piece of paper which asked me which type of working environment do I prefer working in. That was okay, simple and non-technical. Some people got technical questions. Which is tough. Especially if you have no idea what the word means. Huhu.
Pas puas interview ngn rakus skali, we headed to sara's lab at block 16. The prototype lab. Eh silap, the rapid tooling and rapid prototyping lab. I'm sara's official helper. Sara is working on a miniature replica of Masjid An-Nur of UTP. They will probably end up being magnets or something like that. I get to keep the resin models though =)








10 comments:
meh aku tambah.. bijoux went up until 3rd stage slb wohohoho..hebat2
ewah2 comel tol korg posing.. huhu.. yg penting, aku yg amek gambar tuh.. kredits to me~ :P
malu laa gambar aku ngan gigi arnab tuh.. haha
flav: huhuhuhu..thank u (muah!)for ur support n never ending belief in me =) ngeee
si gg arnab: maseh maseh. nnti gath mech ko da volunteer nak amekkan gamba ktorang lg kan. haha.
nice pose esp the hallway pic!its been awhile since ive been any edu fest and ayamas outlets ..u look grreat bijoux!
thanks for the post.. thanks for sharing your memories..
bestnya suasana UTP tu.. huuu~~~
nadia: thanks babe. u always rajin to comment my entries. ayamas..da nak muntah da asek mkn ayam je ni hihi
remyy: ye aku tahu ko rindukan UTP.nnti aku tarok lg gamba2 utp k!
adik, enjoy la sepuas-puas dengan kawan-kawan sementara ada ni. nnt dah masing-masing bawak haluan, susah nak keep in touch walau memasing dok dekat2. *miss the moment kat usm la
ye kak..kte pon tgh try live it up to the fullest!! im sure we all miss what we had in our carefree years. huaaa...da nak grad da.sedeh gile.
bukan apa..aku nya harddisk rosak aritu, and no backup utk gamba2 yang telah ditangkap.. :( tambah lagi, kamera aku baru je rosak !! ala..
hadei..sedeh gile klo ilang sume gamba!! saba la eh remy..huhu. these things just happen sometimes =/
Post a Comment