Friday, April 20, 2007

Balloons


It's almost time. I can see the glue that made us stick together for so long is slowly peeling off. Its usually like that. The new will age, start to lose adhesion and peel off. Year after year we put things back in sticky order and place another layer of glue, so it'd stay stuck together. It worked just fine for the past 5 years now.

But it's only been 2 years with you.

The heat, and the sight of the horizon closing in instinctively has me preparing myself to loosen my grip. Things will be different after this, unclench. I must let go.

Everything I've felt seemed so promising. But I know its because we've been kept safe in a fucking balloon. The balloon will cease to exist after graduation. Everyone else will go on with their happy lives. And I am left with postcards of the photographs we took.

And since I'm such a heartbraking sport, I'll hang around till the candle dies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bijoux maybe its just a pressure that was applied to the glue u felt?

Anonymous said...

eyh jgn la jgn la pliz..
xpe korg ok..

bijoux said...

kak anna: eh tade pape la..its all good. just writing stuff.

nadia: hrmm.. tak sure la haha

monster: ni monster dari monster inc tu ke? the ugly green or the cute blue? nape rase mcm u are the cute blue one. hehe. ye kot, ktorang ok.. =p

Whiteflipflop said...

jangan la sedey cik bijoux ku. if the glue has lost its adhesion then i guess it's about time for you to 're-stick' whatever that's falling apart. u just prolly need a better and improved method of sticking it. :)

bijoux said...

hehe gud point elle. better and improved method. will work on it =)