Recently I saw myself get out of my own zone of comfort by choice and it was purely to please somebody else. How often do we do that - throughout the day, to please the managers, to please our co-workers, to please basically everyone that is least deserving of such gratitude from our weak soul?
I chose the word strong character to being labelled as the mean one. Instead, I found it refreshing that I did everything I could to please my family. WOW. The sole purpose of life itself.
And through our loved ones, we may discover Him, and our love for our prophet may be rekindled. It is not wrong, to discover your purpose through different channels of life. I guess it is all part of growing up, and being a bit more grounded and making more sense.
The hotel was over the top, I know for a fact it is not me in person. It does not matter. The world is nothing but a beautiful, beautiful playground..and you will get lost in it if you forget the main reason why you are there in the first place.
I love you so much. Please let me see the true meaning of life, and still feel this happy in the life after.

No comments:
Post a Comment