Hello hello, how time flies? Only a few blinks ago were you my tiny man. My mini me. My cry baby of a bodyguard in making.
You are 2 now. You can mimic sounds and songs that are catchy - read : RHCP's Ethiopia is one of them. You sulk like a perfect princess no kidding I am seriously wondering if I do that in front of you? I opt to believe I do not.
Cars trucks trains and cranes amaze you without fail, and I have a hard time keeping up what each of your verbal sounds mean. You refuse to repeat after me - even for a sip of sweet tea. Pointing and nodding is your chosen mode of communication.
You hate to brush ur teeth and boy u pee so much! My ultimate fear is that you grow up in the absence of a manly character around the house, afterall it is just you and me.
I got you a fire truck for your birthday, it isn't much really. Nothing I can get you that will be so great. Nothing beats memories, you will learn this when you get older, I hope..
Happy birthday my boy. I hope you will grow up to be the happiest boy ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment