I've been having long hauled weeks that plow deep into my back. At night I lay down my aching body and dead mind to bed. It is still so funny. I can think of you even when I am about to die of exhaustion. The more I wish to not remember, the easier the memories seem to parade themselves even with my eyes forced shut.
Mika is now a full grown baby. He plays and communicates in whatever manner he wishes to. Bullies me, whines and whimpers when in need of attention. Will you take me to heaven, baby?
I did not manage to explain the Islamic calendar to the tight Scandinavian tin can of a man sitting across the dining table at lunch. I was dressed too pretty that day, a sour face would not match the turquoise ring nor the bright yellow blouse peppered with paisleys. I chose to shut up - please don't go around wondering why people don't like you - check the mirror, like really.
Its ironic how the future of your life actually lies in the hands of your friends - they know you better, they've worked with you and knowing the way the system works - you should always be nice to others. Are you ready for a challenge? You're kinda supposed to say Yesirreee to everything now, Kin.
Its night time again. My beauty routine all over, slather the magic lotions to stop aging and hide the physical ugliness. Collagen lipbalm makes my lips unkissable yet nicer the next morning. And the scent of vanilla from my hand cream fills the room - reminds me so much of V3 - and how you hated my vanilla perfume from body shop.

No comments:
Post a Comment