| Publika, 22 Dec. |
Its one thing to be keeping up with a trend or fad, but another to be accidentally trapped? Is there such a difference? Non, oui? Haha. I swear the colors weren't as bright in the shops - as they were when I laid them down on the ironing board. I think I've ran out of excuses to buy more clothes. The healthy dose of spring cleaning I get to do is my only escape from over stuffing my wardrobe to the point of making F actually notice I've only got new stuff hanging on the racks..Hrmm (slowling plotting some online shopping spree).
I google alot nowadays (none of any actual benefit to say the least..) and the recent one I hit search was 'how to wear neon'. It was a pretty interesting read, mainly sticking to neutral palettes, and accessorizing with basic blacks or whites. I do hope for the boldness one day to dress it up with other major neon colors and just be a walking stoplight - like I deserve your attention immediatement! Cobalt blue, fuschia pink..those are pretty tame and safe when compared to neon yellow or kiki pink the highlitor-ish pink. I do have a few more neon items in the closet that I must gather mental strength to wear. Why do this? Not only is it fun and cheerful, its just about the right amount of pizzaz a women in her late 20s need to push-off proudly into her 30s!
Let's all go buy our boys a pair of sweet salmon pink shorts while Dad's not lookin'! And just for the curious, I google things like : how to wake up for an early workout, how to cook eggwhites, handmade shoes??!! Mon dieu.
Happy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment