Friday, August 17, 2012

Ramadhan with Mika


What can I say, ramadhan this year has been the most challenging one so far. I am constantly tired and zapped out of energy. And any remaining ounce of it I must focus on keeping my little man happy. I think I fail at keeping both men in my life happy. I tend to think that F would be more understanding that his needs would be fine if I tend to them later. I put all of them in a box and stuff it in until further notice. At times I'd feel internal remorse for what I've done but I am just not capable of - ah stuff it.

This ramadhan I did not perform as well as I had hoped for. But then again I was not aware of how life is with a 8-month old lil' man tugging at me.

I have a lot to be thankful for. Hope to meet again, Ramadhan.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

dont worry kin. insyaAllah ada ramadhan lagi untuk kite... =)

/'zi:/ said...

insyaAllah kin! =)