Hola I'm 7 whopping months!!
***
Had a great few days with my close friend, Jengae. Its been ages since we've hung out like this. F wasn't around so we made it a sleep-over. I got a free makeover and love loveddd the eye make-up she did. (I felt like Kim K'dash - at the eyes only laa...keji)
Went for a much needed pedi and mani. Sunway Giza is pretty neat, next time you go, you MUST wear a sundress or let your hair down. The breeze is just wonderful!
My IKEA friends cc application got rejected, not really sure why..should I be worried? hak hak. I hate you ikea!
***
We had daging pacak early this morning for Sahur. Our last sahur for our first ever Ramadhan together. So happy you were here with me throughout the whole month (give or take).
***
I'm working today (somewhat), later at 2 we're gonna go put up one more set of lights at our place, change my sunnies that I got at a dirt cheap price, pack my bags and either have our iftar in KL or head back to Atok's in Kendong =)
3 comments:
aku terbalik.Raya KL kali ni..weird~!
eih rejected. sum ppl mmg kena rejected aku pn tak pasti nape. sebaik izzal tak kene rejected yey!
Suraya : raya kl bg kau is raya first di rumah mak sendiri. Iaitu priceless.
Dik : haha x membantu lgsg!!! Jd aku da tawar hati nak hias rumah. Aku tgu lepas baby kua baru nak fikir plan B for dapo etc..
Post a Comment