I spent waiting for new year in my control cabin, with my crew below pumping through geowell's risers and trying to make happy comments through the radio. I got a phone call from my mom at 12. Which really hit the spot on being happy. I was elated I hummed most of the night away.
Before I sleep I try to recap the happy things that happened that day, just so it'd be a tad special.
Mama called.
My lil brother treated the family to a nice meal at the Curve - which is totally unfair cause he didn't wait for me.
F is tucked safely on a boat off the shores of another country - I hope the food is good, pour soul.
Ujie got engaged!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Of course there are those other things that bugs me, but I practice my mind to over rule those sad petty things with this super duper major one -
In 2011, I shall get married!!
I'm still feeling happy I think I'm gonna skip my daily push ups and swap those for an hour on the internet.
5 comments:
yes being connected to the outside world is more important than pushups!!!
whatt laaaaaa LOL
yes im engaged. kene tggu tisha or izzal yg upload.
and cant wait to be your kapit2.
happy new year kin!!
yesss nt aku upload sme gamba dont worry. copy nt aku beri kt ko ek ujie.
kin cant wait for urssss!!
korg dua2 kat laut - bile nak balik ni? aku pulak jadi saspen haha.
u sounds so happy thru ur words, happy for u CB =)
love
jengalina - haha what laaa rite?? cant wait to hang out!!
ana - tunangan orang suda! canggih. cant wait to see ur dress
adik - puan tisha!! hepi nu year. aku lom bg kad kawen lg adoih
na - jgn saspens ye, dia balik esok2 ni kot. haha aku mmg cloud 9. mls da nak fikir job ni. need to catch up!!
LOVE you guys
Post a Comment