I close my eyes, and try to envision what the big day will look like. I feel like I've done everything pretty much according to the checklist. Omitting videography, a professional MC, usherettes that will follow me to the stage, a specific theme for the night to say the least.
I hope it will be as pleasant as any ordinary dinner, with the exception that there will be 2 people sitting on the stage begging for your well wishes and prayers for our commitment to marriage.
At times I feel like I have simply ordered people, flowers and decorations to be present for the wedding. I am scared that it will not flow, like a wedding should. And that I have forgotten a special X ingredient that no-one could point out to me.
I am not, thank God a bridezilla. Just picky in all the right places. Did I share that the wedding process usually brings out the true color of your partner's tastes and priorities? Its fun to learn.
I hope it will be as pleasant as any ordinary dinner, with the exception that there will be 2 people sitting on the stage begging for your well wishes and prayers for our commitment to marriage.
At times I feel like I have simply ordered people, flowers and decorations to be present for the wedding. I am scared that it will not flow, like a wedding should. And that I have forgotten a special X ingredient that no-one could point out to me.
I am not, thank God a bridezilla. Just picky in all the right places. Did I share that the wedding process usually brings out the true color of your partner's tastes and priorities? Its fun to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment