Sunday, May 16, 2010

Enam Belas

Hari yang telah dijanjikan kini tiba.
Jam 10 malam aku akan call apis buat kali terakhir pada bulan ini.
Dia akan pergi berkursus jauh dari sini selama 7 minggu.
Almost two months. I might as well continue my journey here.
Not.
Rindu. Tak terkata. Semalam aku happy sebab dapat telefon apis dgn aman dan nyatakan rindu ku pada nya.
Dia juga rindu kat aku. Itu dia kata lah.
Malam sebelum itu aku janji nak call dia pukul lewat malam tapi aku terlelap selepas isya dan tidak call. Ah rugi.
Lagi tiga puluh minit aku akan berbual dengan nya.
Adakah aku akan menangis? Hahaha. Sudah pasti.
Its not only hard that you have to be out at sea for work, but its gonna get harder cause after this you have cut off all mode of communication with the one you love the most. Alternatively I still have both my brothers whom I can call at a reasonable fee using i-talk. But that is totally not the point.

I am going to miss faliq so bad I am going to be kicking myself the whole time he is not here with me, so that I will numb myself from this silence that is deafening with hope that I will not notice the time - that is most obviously - passing by oh so slowly.

No comments: