#1. Mama is at home now! Yea, welcome back mama. Its gonna be so much fun to have you around. Even more so to spend at least 2 weeks off in the month of June! Arriba~
#2. I'm working on my resume..slowly. I am seriously unhappy about where my job is taking me and how the 'system' is always not working for us. They expect us to be operationally competent but hardly lets us out to the field, since we are a ratio of 4 FS to 1 unit. And we have 40 FSs who needs to be working offshore, so that means, if we only have 3 units working..that'll be 12 FSs working, and the rest?? OK so it means that in 2nd school, they can't expect me to be that good with the units since I hardly get to operate them anymore.
#3. While working on my resume, I am compiling a mountain of other resumes to make as reference. Nice.
#4. Dealing with weekly muscle pain in the arms, fingers and sometimes shoulder blades. Hehehe.. F and I are taking up a new hobby!! Its fun, but for now..I really suck at it.
#5. My shopping list for the US. InsyaAllah, I will make it to 2nd school in July which will be in Oklahoma. Thus, I can do some awesome shopping in the states. For my new hobby, stuff and stuff..handbags lagi. Wow. Bestnyer. Just hope that by then H1N1 is a black dot in history.
Okeh tu jers. Baru lepas cover my ass in an assignment. Tu la, asal balik KL je ade je bende telupe nak send~ Hardy Harhars.
6 comments:
oke bole tolong masukkan dlm list pesanan handbag 1 utk aku jugak haha.
hahahaha..tepakse aku bwk beg kosong weh g sane. like seriously sifar inti. sifar?? hahahha.
woi setan ape hobi baru kau nihhhh golf ker?? musykillll
which reminds me that i need to lose weight and save money! loooollll. totally mission impossible.
can't wait to be in skool with u!!!!
~hugs~~~~~~~
apekejads nye nak lose weight. oo aku paham da.. kurang makan = more money..haha ok ok!! boleh2.
hey there...
a word from tulsa... the flu doesn't seem to effect the daily life here... but then right now the weather is still freaking cold... =P
and about the job... just remember to have fun... =)
Post a Comment