Monday, February 23, 2009

Upsy


What suprises me the most was that the rest of the world read my last entry and came up with various reactions. Hardy har har. Guess what? The only and most important person who should’ve read that entry didn’t. Cheeeesecakes.

I had the luxury of catching up with a few close friends the past few weeks. It was such a refresher! Sometimes it just doesn’t make sense to have small grudges against those whom you call friends. Like one of them, I know is not too fond of my other half. I sort of avoided talking to her about it since it eventually made me feel bad. But we met up and I realized what a fool I was to let men-who-don’t-read-my-own-friggin-blog get in between us! Little does she know la kan. But now that I posted this here, I hope you don’t mind babes. Pluss the fact that you also did not know that I was feeling this way. Wowsa. What a circus of a paragraph!

Memories are basic building blocks of each and every one of us. I had the pleasure of working with a specialist who studied in Poly Ungku Omar and we just mapped the whole of Ipoh during the operation. It was a heartfelt moment for the both of us. How we both had jumped from livin’ it up in beautiful Perak – to suddenly being trapped and never knowing much about beachy Terengganu. Damn.

It has been around 510 days since I have been working/assigned to work in Kemaman, and I’ve only gone swimming twice. Sucker.

***

February babies ~ Thana, Kunaz, Zue..Yatt and tQa! Happy happy birthday =)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Happy birthday babe!!!! i love this photo. it's silohots and the sky is superb!!!!!

babbeeee cepatla friday!!

bijoux said...

thanksss!!! hahah ni la mode of transport aku hari2 mase kat offshore hari tu.. the sky is always beautiful out there. irony. being so far from happy things n yet nature never fails to please us. damn.