I told him that I’d leave him if he ever smokes again.
But all I really wanted to say was, I’d leave him anyways. Regardless of whether or not he smoked or kept his hair long or whatever whatever. Someone is volatile. I picked that phrase out from somewhere, I can’t recall.
There are points in life when people start falling back into their happy complacent daily cycle and I for one am feeling a bit b-o-r-e-d. Maybe it is totally insane to say, provided with the cruel fact that I am offshore for almost three weeks now and I do make the effort to call him, but our conversations are just. Bland. Like boiled fish.
And maybe it is also cruel of me to be posting these silly fragments of my late night doo daddling on my blog.
The only reason why I don’t take the topic of marriage seriously is because I am not sure it is you I want to marry.
Too bad you had bad experiences with buying rings for your exes. Wouldn’t want to add another one to the board now would we?
But all I really wanted to say was, I’d leave him anyways. Regardless of whether or not he smoked or kept his hair long or whatever whatever. Someone is volatile. I picked that phrase out from somewhere, I can’t recall.
There are points in life when people start falling back into their happy complacent daily cycle and I for one am feeling a bit b-o-r-e-d. Maybe it is totally insane to say, provided with the cruel fact that I am offshore for almost three weeks now and I do make the effort to call him, but our conversations are just. Bland. Like boiled fish.
And maybe it is also cruel of me to be posting these silly fragments of my late night doo daddling on my blog.
The only reason why I don’t take the topic of marriage seriously is because I am not sure it is you I want to marry.
Too bad you had bad experiences with buying rings for your exes. Wouldn’t want to add another one to the board now would we?
6 comments:
hurm,really?all the best kin.we shud catch up!
Ouch!
I dont know why but my heart aches reading this entry. Man pov maybe. No, my pov.
Best of luck ikin. =)
hey girl...
hope everything goes well over there... i know it's not easy but hang in there ok? be strong... =)
btw, on a lighter note... volatile - from any msds maybe? =P
wah complicated ni
ana - i misss uuu! hope u are doing ok there.
ashkam - hoi! mane kau mengilang? haha dont b too emotional or read between the lines..melalut je entry ni
nic - kau mmg super SLB ok.. msds!! hahahhaha..
nadia - serabut pon ade kan??
getting into relationship is easier than maintaining it && keeping the spark ;)
Post a Comment