I had a dentist appointment at 230, at Servette. I hate going to the dentist, the doctor, the dean? Anyone with the right to cross examine you would do the same trick. They don't have to ask so many things and yet got more in return. Its been 2 years since I last visited my dentist, okay. Thats why I was a wreck. So as expected, the dentist will talk about my inflammatory gums, and this time prescribed me with another set of tepe sticks to help strengthen the gums. Yucks. Then she removed a pre-existing filling and decided to make her own one. Haha..abes la.
Oh and I forgot to mention that I helped mum make sushi for snacks. Tada~
On the way home, the three of us stopped by Dosenbach (shoe store), and ashwan got his puma which was on a reduction after reduction totale sort of price. And I got myself a pair of cutesy B toed heels. Innocent.

Pictures updated.




5 comments:
omg..i love those shoes of yours!
*pengsan*
erkkk dik, i also hate to go to dentist...takutsss!
tapi rasanya mmg dah patut sgt pegi nih...
naya: hahahaha..jgn pengsan!! ni mesti gc gelakkan kte klo die bace comments utk entry nih =) mura jek kasot tu, suede synthetic but the cutting tu classic, suke. klo kat vincci byk mcm tu tapi tade tumit, so nnti kaki kte dompot2 jek
kak anna: g kak g..jgn jd mcm kte, ponteng cleaning 2 thn haha
*phew* ok dah recover from my dizzy spell. hihi! murah or not, it still is a gorgeous find! suede synthetic is much easier to take care i supposed if compared to the real thing, no?
and one thing bout vincci is the shoes tak tahan lama, so kalau nak beli kena beli bykkkkkkkk at one time.
yepp naya, vincci tu da bese sgt tgk org beli skali satu kedai. but not for me, tatau nape tp sometimes tu ssh betul carik a pair that i like.haha..
Post a Comment